“There is no feeling in a human heart which exists in that heart alone–which is not, in some form or degree, in every heart.” ~ George McDonald
When we become more aware of our heart we connect not only with the mechanics of it, we also connect with its electromagnetic field, and its emotional energy. The heart is the first organ to form in the body and is the hardest working muscle in the body. “It is the organizing factor for physical formation, including brain formation. The heart contains extensive brain-like neural matter and has recently been classified as a gland because it produces its own hormone. In addition to our cerebral brain, we indeed have a “heart brain.” The heart not only puts out its own balancing and regulating hormones, but also instantaneously communicates electromagnetic and chemical information to the rest of the body and to other bodies near it”
Every time we reach out and touch another person, we are literally extending the energy of our hearts. Our arms, hands and fingers become the wings of our heart. With heart awareness the quality of our intention and presence grows. If you have taken a class with us you know that practicing presence is more important than any one technique. Loving, present, respectful touch from the heart is a powerful healing force and now there is science to prove it! More heart science: https://www.healingheartpower.com/power-heart.html
- The heart can keep beating even if it separated from the body, because it has its own electrical impulse
- The magnetic field produced by the heart is more than 5000 times greater in strength than the field generated by the brain
- Every day, the heart creates enough energy to drive a truck 20 miles. In a lifetime, that is equivalent to driving to the moon and back
- Your heart pumps out 2 ounces of blood at every heart beat . Daily it pumps at least 2,500 gallons of blood and 1 million barrels of blood during an average lifetime
- Blood is pumped through 60,000 miles of blood vessels each day
- Cardiac muscle makes up the wall of the heart and is responsible for the forceful contraction of the heart.
- Instead of chest pains, heart attacks in women have nausea, indigestion and shoulder aches
- The heart has the ability to beat over 3 billion times in a person’s life, 100,000 times a day and 72 beats a minute on average.
- Your heartbeat changes and mimics to the music you listen to.
- Your heart weighs only 11 ounces
- One person’s heart signal can effect another’s brainwaves, and heart-brain synchronization can occur between two people when they interact
There is an energetic current transmitted from one person to another that varies with the feelings of your heart. Nourish yourself. Smile into your heart and into the hearts of all those you know and feel that hearty connection.