Book Group Class
Experience Excellence with Living Metta CE Courses for Massage Envy TherapistsBoost your team's skills with our state and nationally-approved CEs.
Do you manage a team of massage therapists? You know more than anyone how cumbersome it can be to train your staff, provide CE, and run a business all at the same time. That’s why Living Metta offers CE courses specifically designed for Massage Envy therapists.
At Living Metta, we understand the demands and challenges of managing a massage therapy team. Our team has developed state and nationally-approved CE courses that are informative and engaging, making it easier for your therapists to learn and grow professionally.
Our CE courses cover many topics, ranging from Acupressure and medical Qi Gong to Sports Massage, Reflexology, and much more. Each of our courses is designed to provide your team with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in their field.
Your therapists will take better care of your clients.
Your clients will see more results and feel better faster.
And, they’ll come back for massage more often.
We train your staff in person, hands-on. We come to you and work live in person with your team. Each day of live, in-person training provides you with state and nationally-approved CEs.
We are highly skilled and experienced massage therapists with decades of experience. We’re proud to have been team-teaching CEU courses for over 20 years at prestigious resorts and spas across the country.
Our passion for massage therapy and dedication to sharing knowledge are reflected in our various live and recorded webinars, our contributions to industry publications, and our international Loving Kindness retreats. We bring expertise and passion for massage therapy to every training session, making sure your team gets the most out of our courses.
Ready to take your team’s skills to the next level? Don’t wait any longer. Book an exploratory phone call with Living Metta today. We’re excited to learn more about your team and discuss how our CE courses can help improve your therapists’ skills and enhance your client’s experience.
Schedule your call with us below and begin the journey toward excellence.
Heath & Nicole Reed
LMTs, Co-Founders, & Team Instructors
Book a Group Class with Living Metta
If you are a Spa Director, Massage Clinic or Yoga Studio Owner we have available courses for your group that you can take live or remotely.
Each day of training provides therapists with:
Living Metta CE Courses
When your group attends one of our CE Courses you can expect:
Course Titles Available
What We Offer
Here are ways we share our passion with our CE Trainings:
- Team-teaching CEU courses for 20+ years at dozens of 5-star, 5- diamond, and similar resorts and spas throughout the country.
- Regularly Featured Continuing Education presenters at American Massage Conferences, the ABMP Neck, & Back Summits, World Massage Conferences, and iSpa Conferences.
- Producers of a catalog of various live and recorded webinars for the Association of Bodywork and Massage Professionals, Table Mesa, Tools for Touch, and @Peace Media.
- Savvy Self-Care Columnists for Massage and Bodywork Magazine, and contributing authors for Massage Magazine since 2010.
- Producers of 10 massage and movement therapy DVDs, the Healing Matters blog, a YouTube Chanel, Smiling Organ Meditation CD, and the groundbreaking book, Table Thai Yoga Massage, in 2006.
- Creators of 50 continuing ed courses since 2001, all approved by the National Certification Board of Massage Therapy.
- Hosts of international Loving Kindness retreats integrating bodywork, yoga therapy, and meditation, while expanding cultural awareness, self discovery, and body intelligence skills.
- Big Leap Coaches, graduates of Drs. Gay and Katie Hendricks’ Foundation for Conscious Living program. Sharing life coaching skills for generating healthy and happy relationships and deeply meaningful insight and awareness.
Below you will find the variety of courses that we have available. If you would like a specific type of course, we can create that too!
*Each seminar is one-day/8CEs long unless specified otherwise*
East Meets West Fusion
(each of the below are a single day class–some topics may be combined)