Ways we share our passion of embodying loving kindness
- Team-teaching CEU courses for 20+ years at dozens of 5-star, 5-diamond, and similar resorts, spas, as well as schools across the country.
- Regularly Featured Continuing Education presenters at American Massage Conferences, the ABMP Neck & Back Summits, World Massage Conferences and AMTA conference.
- Producers of a catalog of various live and recorded webinars for the Association of Bodywork and Massage Professionals, Table Mesa, Tools for Touch, and @Peace Media.
- Savvy Self-Care Columnists for Massage and Bodywork Magazine, and contributing authors for Massage Magazine.
- Publishers of 10 massage and movement therapy videos, the Healing Matters blog, a YouTube Channel, Smiling Organ Meditation CD, and the groundbreaking book, Table Thai Yoga Massage in 2006
- Creators of over 30 continuing education courses since 2001, all approved by the National Certification Board of Massage Therapy (NCBTMB).
- Hosts of international Loving Kindness retreats integrating bodywork, yoga therapy, and meditation, while expanding cultural awareness, self discovery, and body intelligence skills.
- Big Leap Coaches and graduates of Drs. Gay and Katie Hendricks’ Foundation for Conscious Living program. Facilitating life coaching skills one-on-one and in small and large groups to generate positivity, boost creativity, and enhance connection.
- Faculty member for numerous 200- and 500-hour yoga teacher training programs, including Inner Vision Yoga, Holy Yoga, Inspiritus Yoga, Motto Yoga, and Evolve Yoga.
- Weekly instruction as well as offering advanced workshops in yoga therapy, medical qigong, body intelligence, and relationship enhancements at Inner Vision Yoga Tempe and Chandler campuses.
“I enjoyed the practice of Qigong and awareness exercises. It provided a complete and healing experience.”
– R.P., LMT in Mesa, AZ
“I would recommend
this seminar to anyone interested in body mechanics. It taught me more about leverage and energy lines than I’ve ever had former knowledge of.”
— D.C., LMT in Denver, CO
“This was one of the most educational, most fun, and most useful training I’ve received since getting into bodywork.”
– S.H., LMT in St. George, UT
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please fill out this form
We will respond to your questions and/or comments as soon as possible.
Thanks for your interest in Living Metta!