5CE hours of Online Materials, Test, & CE certificate – Regularly $60 Now only $45!
Save your hands and discover the time-tested technique of Cupping Massage therapy to upgrade all your sessions! The therapeutic benefits of Cupping Massage include:
- Reliving chronic pain, stiffness, or injuries in muscles and joints (as deep as 4 inches into the body!)
- Enhancing immunity (or what Traditional Chinese Medicine calls “wei qi”)
- Increasing circulation and lymphatic drainage, while removing stagnation
- many, many more benefits listed below…*
All of our massage CE courses are NCBTMB approved (Provider #330232) and can be used to fulfill NCBTMB, AMTA and ABMP as well as most state massage therapy continuing education requirement.
In this comprehensive and experiential driven home study course, we’ll discuss the Traditional Chinese Medical theory, balanced by a hands-on emphasis in the practice of cupping. Cupping can be utilized as a standalone treatment, be inserted into any session as an add-on, or be focalized for effective localized pain relief! Because many massage insurance providers do not cover the classic TCM cupping method using glass cups with a fire-lit, alcohol drenched cotton ball, we’ll be relying on pliable silicon cups. Bring in your own set of silicone cups or purchase your own by clicking here.
- Be able to effectively utilize stationary and/or sliding cups
- Practice effective joint relief protocols for the back, hips, shoulders, legs, and arms
- Discover specific routines for improving the immune system, increase qi/energy, and release stagnation
Class Organization Explore several hours of video footage from Heath and Nicole’s upbeat and lively classes, presented in small digestible vignettes.
- A downloadable instructional manual is also provided so you can follow along with the video lessons.
- After you complete viewing the course content, you can pass the 25-question, multiple-choice quiz to receive your personalized certificate of completion, worth 5CEs (continuing education credits for massage therapists).
- Following the class, you will also have access to this Home Study course for any future review.
- History & Theory of Cupping Massage
- Medical Qigong self care practice to enhance circulation and integrate the theory of Qi with an experience of Qi
- Follow along with us and Practice multiple sliding and stationary approaches to Cupping Massage
- Plus extra bonus features of apply Cupping Massage therapy to yourself to relieve your own aches, tension, or stress
Home Study Tuition Includes
- Digital copy of Cupping Massage Therapy instructional manual
- More than 4 hours of video instruction
- 5 State- and Nationally approved-CEs (NY and FL LMTS must notify us to manually input there completed CEs)
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime access to review this Home Study course
*More about Cupping As touch therapists, we’re familiar with the benefits of providing “positive pressure” to impact fascia. Cupping yields these same benefits, however reverses the direction of treatment by providing “negative pressure”. Learn all you need in this one-day workshop to get started using cupping immediately!!
- Stimulates body’s defense system (TCM calls this “wei chi”)
- Regulates meridian flow
- Improves oxygen supply
- Enhances immune system (lymphatic system)
- Skin warms with increased circulation
- Sedates the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for HBP)
- Relieve back and neck pains
- Stiff muscles
Symptoms Indicated for Cupping:
- Muscle spasms, sprains, and strains
- Migraines and Headaches
- Digestive discomfort
- Fluid retention (edema)
- Poor circulation
- Decreased energy
- Adrenal fatigue
- Tissue and joint inflammation
- Tired sore and overworked muscles
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Back pain
- Scar tissue
- Stretch marks
- Common cold
- Restless leg syndrome
There are no reviews yet.