Thursday, March 11th, 9am-4:30 PM AZ/Mountain Time
(8am-3:30pm Pacific, 10am-5:30pm Central, 11am-6:30pm Eastern) with a 1-hour Lunch break
Find your time
Early Registration is $59 before March 1st, $69 after
These 6CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements. Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
Table Thai Yoga Massage enhances all your bodywork approaches by integrating Stretching, ROM, Therapeutic Pressure Points, and of course a bevy of massage therapy possibilities. This is THE CLASS TO TAKE if you want to amaze your clients with refreshing stretching techniques and harness the interconnectivity between the fascial and neurological systems.
In this live webinar course, you’ll discover:
- History and Medical Theory of Thai Massage
- How Yoga ergonomics and stretching adaptations to all bodywork enhances the experience for givers AND receivers
- Dozens of simple, easy, and fun ways to stretch, mobilize, and massage client’s with minimal effort and maximum positive effect
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of assisted moving, stretching, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 10:30am-12pm AZ/MT time (12:30pm-2pm EST), and 2pm-430pm (4pm-6:30pm EST). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens and bolster. All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class. We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Therapeutic Benefits Table Thai Yoga Massage
- Releases local and systemic musculoskeletal aches and tension
- Relieves most all joint discomfort like that found in the low back, neck, shoulder, hips, knees, feet, hands, elbows, and wrists
- Reorganizes fascia
- Stimulates cardiovascular, lymphatic (immune system) and synovial fluid (joint lubrication) circulation (of blood, lymph, and synovial fluid)
- Improves range of motion, flexibility, and functional movement
- Reestablishes circadian rhythm, body clock, and homeostasis
- Boosts energy, mood, and enhances “lom” along the “sen”
- Decreases stress and reduces anxiety
- Relieves headaches
- and so much more!
- Grow a foundation of Thai Thai Yoga Massage stretching approaches and to generate profoundly healing therapeutic techniques.
- Enjoy body mechanic modifications that avoid over-efforting, muscling, and repetitive stress injuries in favor of working smarter, not harder.
- Discover how reorganizing fascia has both therapeutic physical and psychological benefits.