Monday, 6am-3pm AZ/Pacific Time (9am-6pm Eastern) Find Your Time
These 8CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements.
Early Registration is $79 before June 14th, $99 after
No experience or expertise necessary! Prerequisites simply include your curiosity and willingness to heal your own body!! This class is especially appropriate for professional massage therapists, certified yoga instructors, personal trainers, physical therapists, and ALL HUMANS WHO LIVE IN A BODY.
Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
Join us for an anatomical tutorials, discuss related contributing factors, and experience healing moves that relieve painful projects in a specific area like:
- Knees to Feet: Ground down to lift up, as you learn to resolve Knee pain, Plantar Fasciitis, ankle vulnerabilities, and generate a powerful foundation to support our spine and entire body.
- Unwind your Spine & Happy Hips: Feel supported and backed up as you discover reliable ways to release low back and hip pain, SI Joint discomfort, and Sciatica.
- Shoulders to Fingers: Melt the boulders in your shoulders and increase mobility and strength to heal shoulder bursitis/tendonitis, elbow discomfort, Carpal Tunnel, and hand, or thumb projects.
- Liberate your Neck and Jaw: Get rid of the pains in your neck and generate full body relaxation by unlocking your jaw.
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of healing moves and anatomical tutorials.
- Bring a yoga mat (if you have one) and some blankets, pillows, and yoga blocks (if you have them-but not necessary).
- We also recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes or jot down insights.
Webinar Tuition Includes
- Digital copy of comprehensive handout for Heal Your Own Body
- Up to 8 State- and Nationally approved-CEUs
- Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review