Tuesday, 6am-3pm AZ/Pacific Time (9am-6pm Eastern) Find Your Time
These 8CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements.
Early Registration is $79 before July 20th, $99 after
Between 80-90% of Americans will experience back pain at some point in their life. In this webinar, we share effective touch therapies and neurological re-education exercises to assist you and your clients out of back pain.
Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
In this experiential course, we:
- Delve into advanced anatomy with a 3-dimensional exploration into the architecture of the low back, Sacro-Iliac, L5-S1, Psoas, etc.
- Resolve and Dissolve contributing factors to Low
Back & Hip Pain, Disc & Facet Joint Injuries, and True & Pseudo-Sciatica.
- Practice advanced touch therapies like Neuro-Muscular Therapy, Trigger Point, Orthopedic Massage, Structural Integration repatterning, advanced Cranial Sacral, and more.
- Practice self care and anatomical tutorials to reveal and heal the often imbalanced diaphragm, psoas, iliacus, gluteus medius, and piriformis muscles.
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1pm EST (8am-10am Pacific), and 3pm-6pm (12-3pm Pacific). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available. *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class. We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes
- Digital copy of comprehensive Medical Massage instructional manual
-8 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
-Recording of webinar for lifetime review