Thursday, 9am-4:30pm AZ/Pacific Time (12pm-7:30pm ET) Find Your Time
These 6CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements.
Early Registration is $59 before May 1st, $75 after
- Learn the difference between a bulging- or herniated disc
- Distinguish between various spinal conditions-like Spondylitis, Spondylosis, Scoliosis, and Stenosis-and how to therapeutically approach these challenges
- Explore how massage therapy can safely rehab or pre-hab sports-related and other injuries like strains, sprains, tendonitis and bursitis
- Understand the unique accommodations we need to provide for clients healing post-op from a spinal fusion, new hip or knee replacement, pace maker and more
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological
repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1230pm AZ/Pacific (1pm-2:30pm Eastern), and 2:30pm-4:30pm (4:30-6:30pm). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available. *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class. We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes:
- Digital copy of comprehensive Massage Therapy for Surgical Procedures instructional manual
- 6 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review