Thursday, May 13th, 9am-4:30pm AZ/Pacific Time
with a 1-hour Lunch break (10am-5:30pm Mountain, 11am-6:30pm Central, 12pm-7:30pm Eastern)
Find Your Time
Early Registration is $59 before May 1st, $69 after
These 6CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements. Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
More of the population is experiencing an assortment of spinal and joint injuries, and accompanying specialized medical interventions. Discover the anatomical, kinesthetic, and surgical impact of these challenges, as well as how to best support your clients on their healing journey.
In this Experiential Course:
- Learn the difference between a bulging- or herniated disc
- Distinguish between various spinal conditions-like Spondylitis, Spondylosis, Scoliosis, and Stenosis-and how to therapeutically approach these challenges
- Explore how massage therapy can safely rehab or pre-hab sports-related and other injuries like strains, sprains, tendoniti and bursitis
- Understand the unique accommodations we need to provide for clients healing post-op from a spinal fusion, new hip or knee replacement, pace maker and more
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological
repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1230pm AZ/Pacific (1pm-2:30pm Eastern), and 2:30pm-4:30pm (4:30-6:30pm). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available.
- *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class.- We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes:
- Digital copy of comprehensive Special Populations instructional manual and slides
- 6 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review