Tuesday, 6am-3pm AZ/Pacific Time (9am-6pm Eastern) Find Your Time
These 8CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements.
Early Registration is $79 before May 10th, $99 after
Expand your skillset, work smarter-not harder, and enhance your sensory awareness with
Cranial Sacral Therapy!
Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
In this experiential course, we:
- Learn how to release low back, neck, TMJD, etc with simple techniques
- Delve into the advanced neuroanatomy of the CNS, meninges, and cerebrospinal fluid
- Become aware of how the body stores tension, drama, and trauma and how to decompress, unwind and release restrictions
- Explore different pressure, rhythms, and interactions with the skull, sacrum, “Cranial Sacral wave”, and entire fascial continuum
- Grow your intuition and feel the freedom of slowing down, lightening up, and pausing
- Discover how to create the greatest impact with the least effort
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological
repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1pm EST (8am-10am Pacific), and 3pm-6pm (12-3pm Pacific). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available. *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class.
- We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes
- Digital copy of comprehensive Medical Massage instructional manual
- 8 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review