Monday, 6am-2pm Pacific Time with 1-hour Lunch break (9am-5pm Eastern)
Convert Your Timezone
Early Registration is $69 before Sept 18th, $79 after
These 8CEs apply as live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements. Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review! For more than 20 years, we have been on a journey to discover and experience healing wisdoms, practices and approaches offered from around the world. In this course we share with you unique healing approaches that have been proven to amaze, delight and surprise your clients. Join us to be inspired and refreshed with a synergy of techniques from Lomi Lomi, Thai Yoga, Acupressure, Shiatsu, Energy Medicine and more.
In this Experiential Course:
- Explore the flowing and powerful impact of traditional Lomi Lomi massage with endless forearms and techniques that mirror the movement and stillness of the Pacific Ocean.
- Bring a feeling of southeast Asia into your session with deep compression, stretching, ROM combined with fearless draping techniques to perform Thai and Yoga inspired techniques on the table.
- Discover the rich treasures of the ancient practice of Chinese Medicine by directing Chi purposefully through the system of meridians and acu-points.
- Feel the reassuring pulse and rhythm of Japanese Shiatsu to release KI and restore the body back to balance.
- A foundation in sustainable body mechanics will be emphasized.
- Self care practices grounded in Loving Kindness is prioritized and highlighted.
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies.
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 1030am-1230pm EST (730am-930am Pacific), and 230pm-5pm (1130am-2pm Pacific). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available. *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class.
- We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes:
- Digital copy of comprehensive Wow Massage instructional manual and slides
- 8 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review