September 26-27, 2023
9am-6pm AZ/PT (10am-7pm MT, 11am-8pm CT, 12pm-9pm ET)
Hybrid Workshop Format with Online + Live Interaction Instruction
Upon completion of this online + live training course, you will learn more than 3 hours of facilitated stretching using diverse tools like elbows and feet. You will be able to perform a full body Table Thai Yoga Massage or be able to integrate these stretches into any massage session. Also, you earn 26 state- and NCBTMB-approved CEs. You can choose to take the live portion of class in-person, or remotely online.
Table Thai Yoga Massage Benefits
- Relieve common aches, like Neck, Shoulder, Leg, Hip, & Low Back Pain
- Restore Muscle Balance
- Increase Flexibility & Range of Motion
Watch Table Thai Yoga Massage in Action Here!
Seminar Tuition includes
- 10 Hour Online Table Thai Yoga Massage Home Study Course (*please note, strongly recommend you complete this prior to attending live class)
- 2 hour long Table Thai Yoga Massage instructional videos (in supine, prone, side lying and seated positions)
- 2 full days of intensive hands-on live training
- 26 State and Nationally Approved-CEUs
- Entire video recording from live portion of class
- Digital and hard copy of Table Thai Yoga Massage instructional manual
- CE Certificate of Completion
- We look forward to having you join us!
Early Registration: $375 ($450 after September 11th)
$100 deposit reserves your spot prior to August 26th (full payment amount due following this date)
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Workshops
There is a no risk, 7-day period to cancel your registration and receive a full $100 deposit refund for any reason. Participants who cancel their registration after the 7-day grace period get to keep their 10 CEs online class and 2 Table Thai instructional videos, but forfeit their deposit.
We reserve the right to cancel 14 days prior to the workshop date due to insufficient attendance.
Live Class Address Information
Advanced Massage Arts & Education
8058 S Priest Dr Ste 101
Tempe, AZ 85284
There are no reviews yet.