Table Thai Yoga Massage Hybrid Online + Live Interactive
Upon completion of this online + live training course, you will learn more than 3 hours of facilitated stretching using diverse tools like elbows and feet. You will be able to perform a full body Table Thai Yoga Massage or be able to integrate these stretches into any massage session. Also, you earn 25 state- and NCBTMB-approved CEs. You can choose to take the live portion of class in-person, or remotely online.
Table Thai Yoga Massage Benefits
- Relieve common aches, like Neck, Shoulder, Leg, Hip, & Low Back Pain
- Restore Muscle Balance
- Increase Flexibility & Range of Motion
Watch Table Thai Yoga Massage in Action Here!
Seminar Tuition includes
- 10 Hour Online Class (*please note, strongly recommend you complete this prior to attending live class)
- 2 full days of intensive hands-on live training
- 25 State and Nationally Approved-CEUs
- Entire video recording from live portion of class
- Digital and hard copy of Table Thai Yoga Massage instructional manual
- CE Certificate of Completion
We look forward to having you join us!
Early Registration: $300 ($400 after January 1)
$79 deposit reserves your spot
*Balance is due on the first day of class
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Workshops
There is a no risk, 7-day period to cancel your registration and receive a full $79 refund for any reason. Participants who cancel their registration after the 7-day grace period get to keep their 10 CEs online class, but forfeit their $79 deposit.
We reserve the right to cancel 10 days prior to workshop due to insufficient attendance.