August Metta Monthly Webinar
Saturday, August 21st, from 10am-11:40am Pacific/AZ time (1-2:40pm Eastern)
Confirm your timezone here.
Attend live and/or receive the recording for Lifetime Replay for $25
(includes 2CEs for Massage Therapists and Yoga Instructors)
Register below or Become a Metta Community Member & Attend Free
Tight or stiff shoulders?
Dissolve stress and melt the boulders in your shoulders with approachable and reliable practices to safely stretch, strengthen, and enhance mobility. Discover your personalized healing moves to generate the greatest positive impact with the least effort while healing and releasing shoulder tension, pain, or immobility.
Benefits of Shoulder Tune-Up webinar
- Release shoulder pain and tension, enhance blood flow and oxygen to these tissue, and improve strength, mobility, and flexibility
- Reeducate your postural muscles to prevent misshapen shoulders anomalies
- Counteract the forces of gravity and “forward head position” to lengthen and strengthen your upper spine musculature
- Discover how engaging your lats (latissimus dorsi) decommissions and softens excessively tight trapezius, restoring a natural ease to your shoulders
- Explore potent practices and lifehacks that allow you to breathe easier
- Open your heart, chest, and lung tissue as your generate greater compassion for yourself and others
Webinar Tuition Includes
- Digital copy of Shoulder Tune-up comprehensive handout
- 2 State- and Nationally approved-CEUs for massage therapists and yoga instructors
- Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of healing moves and anatomical tutorials.
- Bring a yoga strap (or neck tie or belt), a therapy ball (or tennis ball) some blankets or towels, pillows or bolsters, and yoga blocks (if you have them-but not necessary).
- We also recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes or jot down insights.