Thursday, 9am-4:30pm AZ/Pacific Time (12pm-7:30pm Eastern) Find Your Time
These 6CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements.
Early Registration is $59 before August 15th, $75 after
40% of Americans will receive a cancer diagnosis sometime in their life. Learn how you can safely and confidently support your clients, friends, family, or even yourself while healing through a cancer diagnosis and medical interventions like surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy.
Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
In this Experiential Course:
- Review the clinical benefits and precautions of utilizing hands-on approaches during a cancer diagnosis and/or treatment
- Understand the physiological impact of metastasis
- Explore how the immune or lymphatic system (aka, the body’s waste management system), interacts with metastasis and cancer treatments
- Discover the common “watershed” regions, pressure, and directions for massage strokes that contribute to improving the body’s immune/lymphatic system
- Practice a full body Lymphatic Drainage protocol to be used for various cancer conditions, or to be used to optimize any client’s immune system and healing response
- Learn when you can and cannot safely provide pressure or circulatory massage post-op, during chemotherapy, and/or undergoing radiation
- Become familiar with side effects of cancer treatments, like Lymphedema, and learn what bodywork approaches you can safely apply in these cases
- Discern which alternative massage approaches are safe to apply when pressure or circulatory massage is contraindicated
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body to experience an anatomical tutorial of our own body’s Lymphatic System, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1230pm AZ/Pacific (2pm-3:30pm Eastern), and 2:30pm-4:30pm (5:30-7:30pm). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available.
- *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class.- We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes:
- Digital copy of comprehensive Oncology Massage & Lymphatic Drainage instructional manual
- 6 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review