Tuesday, 6am-3pm AZ/Pacific Time (9am-6pm Eastern) Find Your Time
These 8CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements.
Early Registration is $79 before July 1st, $99 after
Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
In this Experiential Course:
- Learn to utilize the Reflexology Chart to assess and address pain, mood, energy level, digestive challenges, and so much more.
- Impact the entire body through the major portals of relaxations by working the reflexes of the feet, hands, and face with simple, potent healing techniques.
- Grow your toolbox with a blend of modern Western Reflexology approaches with reflexive touch therapies from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Thai Massage, Shiatsu, and Ayurvedic medicine.
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological
repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1pm EST (8am-10am Pacific), and 3pm-6pm (12-3pm Pacific). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available. *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class.We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes:
- Digital copy of comprehensive Global Reflexology instructional manual and slides
- 8 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review