Monday, 6am-3pm AZ/Pacific Time (9am-6pm Eastern) Find Your Time
These 8CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements.
Early Registration is $79 before July 7th, $99 after
Prevent trouble before it arises with advanced tools-soft fists, elbows, forearms, and knuckles-that are meant to reverse overuse injuries in the thumbs, wrists, and shoulders.
Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review!
In this Experiential Course:
- Work smarter, not harder with a bevy of deep tissue therapies inspired by Structural Integration, Myofascial Release, PNF and more!
- Explore simple and easy modifications that assist in reorganizing disorganized fascia to provide pain relief, increase mobility, and great postural alignment.
- Establish skeletal alignment with advanced tools so the hard tissue of the bones takes the greatest load, while the soft tissue of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments can safely and minimally assist all strokes.
- Feel how to ground down into the earth to activate the “GRF” so all your strokes are super charged to enhance impact and minimize effort.
- Discover how adding assisted ROM or Call for Motion approaches to positive pressure techniques reeducates the nervous system into more functional kinesthetic movement.
- Combine directed breathing coaching to enhance your clients’ ability to dissolve unnecessary holding patterns, both during the session and off the table.
- Learn the keys to providing the deepest pressure gently, so it feels good to give and good to receive, while easily meeting the preferred pressure preference of your clients.
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological
repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1pm EST (8am-10am Pacific), and 3pm-6pm (12-3pm Pacific). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available. *All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class. We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes:
- Digital copy of comprehensive Deep Tissue Therapies Massage instructional manual and slides
- 8 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review