Attend live or register and receive the recording for lifetime replay
Join us in a community of loving kindness as we internally and externally realign with the changing seasons. Explore ancient practices and sacred rites to inspire a modern approach to living a love-filled and healthy lifestyle. Using Nature as our exemplar, we will practice yoga, acupressure, qigong, journaling, contemplation, meditation, ritual, and more!
Session 1: Friday, September 17th, 4-5pm Pacific time (5-6pm Mountain, 6-7pm Central, 7-8pm Eastern)
Session 2: Saturday, September 18th, 10-11am PT (11am-12pm MT, 12-1pm CT, 1-2pm ET)
Session 3: Saturday, September 18, 4-5pm PT (5-6pm MT, 6-7pm CT, 7-8pm ET)
$30 for all 3 sessions, includes 3CEs
Or Become a Metta Community Member and Join Free
Just as the trees are shedding their leaves and drawing their energy toward the trunk and roots this time of year, together we will shed the excesses of summer heat, and consolidate our energy into the core and roots of our being to prepare for the next season. Be prepared to love, laugh, and learn as we let it go, and let it flow! And enjoy the exponential power of gathering and transforming in a community of like-minded people!!
Pomee of the practices to align with our Autumnal flow include:
- Activating the human superpower of letting go by releasing whatever does not serve us
- Aligning to the unique and special features of Mother Nature’s autumnal rhythms/patterns
- Practicing gentle qigong to open the “wind gates” and liberate the unwinding powers of the Metal element
- Fortifying our health with conscious breathing practices
- Delving into the healing power of our body’s “microbiome”
- Nurturing a healthy relationship with sadness and grief
Participate with us live in our Metta Community, or enjoy practicing at your own pace with the Replays.