Thursday, July 8th, 9am-4:30pm AZ/Pacific Time
with a 1-hour Lunch break (10am-5:30pm Mountain, 11am-6:30pm Central, 12pm-7:30pm Eastern)
Find Your Time
Early Registration is $69 before June 20th, $79 after
These 6CEs apply as Live and in-person classes for most state CE renewal requirements. Join live or watch the webinar recording afterward for lifetime review! And no prior experience needed to attend and learn.
Blend ancient healing traditions from around the world to harness potent reflexive pressure points and balance major energy channels! Plus, save your fingers, thumbs and wrists by working smarter, not harder as we utilize knuckles, soft fists, stretches, and ROM techniques!!
In this Experiential Course:
- Learn more than 2 hours of multiple foot reflexology routines
- Impact the entire body through the major portals of relaxations by working the reflexes of the feet and the meridians of the lower legs with simple, potent healing techniques
- Grow your toolbox by blending of modern Western Reflexology approaches with reflexive touch therapies from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Thai Massage, Shiatsu, and Ayurvedic medicine
What to Have on Hand:
- Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of neurological
repatterning exercises, as well as a bevy of healing touch therapies =)
- We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
- Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 10:30am-1230pm AZ/Pacific (1:30pm-3:30pm Eastern), and 2:30pm-4:30pm (5:30-7:30pm). Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens, bolster, and have massage lotion, oil, or cream available.
*All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class.- We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes:
- Digital copy of comprehensive Asian Reflexology instructional manual
- 6 State- and Nationally approved-CEs -Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
- Recording of webinar for lifetime review