Live In-Person OR Online Course on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 2-6pm AZ/MT (1-5pm PT, 3-7pm CT, 4-8pm ET)
This is an advanced training in therapeutic Cupping Massage and we strongly recommend you take and complete our 5-hour Cupping Massage Home Study CE course prior to the live class.
Discover how the negative pressure created by Cupping Massage assists in aligning disorganized fascia, improves circulation, and upgrades all your therapeutic interventions.
Come prepared to practice Cupping Massage in our live and experiential Zoom call where you will experience:
- Therapeutic approaches to relieve clients’ common aches and pains, such as alleviating low back, shoulder, or knee projects
- Protect your hands, fingers, thumbs, and wrists and create greater ergonomic integrity with medical qigong
- Anatomical review and discussion of how contributing factors connect physiology with cupping massage application
- Directional approaches that best support joint structures, access specific acupressure and trigger points, and meridian flows to support pain reduction
- Follow along with us and Practice Cupping Massage on someone else
All participants get a lifetime recording of the webinar. Live webinar participants receive 4CEs and those who watch the recording have the option to take a quiz to earn their 5CEs.
Following your registration, you will receive all instructions for class organization and access.
What to Bring (In-Person) or Have on Hand (Live Webinar):
- Get your cups! Here’s a link to an affordable set we like using: https://amzn.to/2R1xnE7
- Bring or have your basic linens (and those viewing remotely will want to have your table set up)
- Bring oil (preferable) or lotion
- Wear comfortable, easy moving around in clothes…be prepared to move your body
- For maximum fun have someone available to practice on and with. We’ll start practicing on our buddy around 3:30pm AZ/MT time. And if you don’t have a person to practice on, you can watch along with the live course and practice with the recording at a later time
Read below for more information or email us with your questions.
The therapeutic benefits of cupping massage include:
- Reliving chronic pain, stiffness, or injuries in muscles and joints (as deep as 4 inches into the body!)
- Enhancing immunity (or what Traditional Chinese Medicine calls “wei qi”)
- Increasing circulation and lymphatic drainage, while removing stagnation
- many, many more benefits listed below…*
- Be able to effectively utilize stationary and/or sliding cups
- Practice therapeutic approaches to relieving musculoskeletal challenges in the back, hips, shoulders, legs, and arms
- Discover specific acupoints, meridian flows, and approaches for improving the circulation, recovery and longterm healing.
MORE ABOUT CUPPING
As touch therapists, we’re familiar with the benefits of providing “positive pressure” to impact fascia. Cupping yields these same benefits, however reverses the direction of treatment by providing “negative pressure”.
Learn all you need in this 4-hour workshop to advance your Cupping Massage repertoire!!
More Cupping Benefits:
- Stimulates body’s defense system (TCM calls this “wei chi”)
- Regulates meridian flow
- Improves oxygen supply
- Enhances immune system (lymphatic system)
- Skin warms with increased circulation
- Sedates the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for HBP)
- Relieve back and neck pains
- Stiff muscles
Symptoms Indicated for Cupping:
- Muscle spasms, sprains, and strains
- Migraines and Headaches
- Digestive discomfort
- Fluid retention (edema)
- Poor circulation
- Decreased energy
- Adrenal fatigue
- Tissue and joint inflammation
- Tired sore and overworked muscles
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Back pain