July 21, 9am-430pm AZ/Pacific Time 10am-530pm MT, 11am-630pm CT, 12-730pm
Attend live and/or receive the webinar recording for lifetime Replays
Discover advanced approaches to healing through the lens of Cranial Sacral Therapy. Advanced concepts and techniques, like double hold contacts, following signals, instigating pattern interruptions, as well as general and specific fascial and limb unwinding will be explored.
Benefits from practicing Advanced CST include:
-Reduction of Neck, TMJD, Low Back (LBP) and other common painful conditions
-Enhanced Relaxation Response
-Increased Vagal Tone -Improved Sleeping Patterns -Reset and Recalibrate the Body’s Homeostasis
-Grow Therapist Intuition and Sensing Ability
-Less Strenuous than most other Bodywork Modalities
*All are welcome to attend. Basic introduction into Cranial Sacral Therapy recommended but not required.*
What to Have on Hand:
-Wear comfortable, easy-to-move-around-in clothes…be prepared to move your body and expect an all levels combination of movement and healing touch therapies.
– We recommend you have something to write with and on to take notes and jot down insights.
– Optional receiver/demo body to practice on from *around 11am-1230pm Pacific (12-130pm Mountain, 1-230 Central, 2-330pm Eastern), and 230pm-4pm Pacific (330-5pm Mountain, 430-6pm Central, 530-7pm Eastern).
– Set up a massage table (or similarly set up on a futon, couch, etc.) with basic linens and bolster (no lotion needed)
*All times subject to minor changes according to pace of class. We appreciate your flexibility in advance.
Webinar Tuition Includes
– Digital copy of instructional manual
– 6 State- and Nationally approved-CEs
– Certificate of Completion (emailed to you following your attendance in the live webinar)
– Recording of webinar for lifetime review