March 19 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$99
Therapists are introduced to Thai meridians, therapy points, and stretches to address the hands, feet, face, and legs with a 90-minute protocol, as well as how to incorporate the wooden Thai Reflexology stick to save therapists’ hands. Also, you earn 6 AZ state- and NCBTMB-approved CEs.
Benefits of Experiencing Thai Reflexology:
- Save your hands, wrists, fingers, and thumbs with the Thai Bamboo Reflexology tool
- Heal Plantar Fasciitis, Chronic Ankle Instability, and even Knee pain using potent Thai Therapy Points
- Incorporate fun and refreshing stretches for the toes, feet, ankles, and legs to liven up your practice
- Descend the energy into the soles to still the mind and calm the heart
Seminar Tuition Includes
- Thai Reflexology Therapy Stick
- 6 hours intensive hands-on live class
- 6 State- and Nationally approved-CEUs
- Digital and hard copy of Thai Reflexology instructional manual
- Certificate of Completion
We look forward to having you join us!
Early Registration: $99 ($109 after March 8th)
*For questions or help registering, please call Heath or Nicole at (602) 751-1201*Register Now
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Workshops
There is a no risk, 7-day period to cancel your registration and receive a full refund for any reason. Participants who cancel their registration after the 7-day grace period forfeit their payment, but can apply it to a future course.
We reserve the right to cancel 10 days prior to workshop due to insufficient attendance.