Table Thai Yoga Massage, Orlando, FL, 18 CEs
April 5 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$175
Thai Yoga Massage Hybrid Online + Live – Upon completion of this online + live training course, you will learn more than 2 hours of facilitated stretching using diverse tools like elbows and feet. You will be able to perform a full body Table Thai Yoga Massage or be able to integrate these stretches into any massage session. Also, you earn 18 FL state- and NCBTMB-approved CEs.
Table Thai Yoga Massage Benefits
- Relieve common aches, like Neck, Shoulder, Leg, Hip, & Low Back Pain
- Restore Muscle Balance
- Increase Flexibility & Range of Motion
Watch Table Thai Yoga Massage in Action Here!
Seminar Tuition includes
- 10 Hour Online Class (*please note, this must be completed prior to attending live class)
- 1 full day of intensive hands-on live class
- 18 FL and Nationally Approved-CEUs
- Digital and hard copy of Table Thai Yoga Massage instructional manual
- Certificate of Completion
We look forward to having you join us!
Early Registration: $175 ($200 after March 20)
$100 deposit reserves your spot
*Balance is due on the first day of class
ME Therapists & Central Florida of MT alum receive $25 Deposit with Coupon Code: melivingmettaRegister Now
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Workshops
There is a no risk, 7-day period to cancel your registration and receive a full refund for any reason. Participants who cancel their registration after the 7-day grace period get to keep their 10CEs online class, but forfeit their deposit.
We reserve the right to cancel 10 days prior to workshop due to insufficient attendance.