- This event has passed.
Advanced Cranial Sacral Therapy & Unwinding, 16CEs, Chandler, AZ
October 26 @ 9:00 am - October 27 @ 6:00 pm$250
Explore Unwinding Approaches by Growing Your Intuition
Upon Completion of this Advanced CST course, you will receive more than 2 hours of hands-on techniques, including unwinding approaches, inner mouth work, and coupled holds. Also, you earn 16 state- and NCBTMB-approved CEs.
Cranial Sacral Therapy Benefits
- Releasing fascial restrictions in the muscles of the psoas, deep six, scalenes, scm, and pterygoids, as well as the major joints in the neck and limbs.
- Introduce clinical pattern disruptions to interfere with the pain body story, and offer new possibilities for relief
- Generate a systematic and holistic homeostatic state with simple, easy, and potent hands-on approaches
- Practice Unwinding approaches for the psoas, low back, heart, neck, and limbs
- Release TJMD, Migraines, Sinus Congestion & more with Inner Mouth Work
- Utilized Advanced Coupled Holds with Multiple bones
- Grow your Expanded Sensory Perception (ESP) by accessing your Body Intelligence signals
Seminar Tuition Includes
- 2 full days of intensive hands-on live class
- 16 State- and Nationally approved-CEUs
- Digital and hard copy of Advanced Cranial Sacral Therapy and Unwinding Approaches instructional manual
- Certificate of Completion
We look forward to having you join us!
Early Registration: $250 ($299 after October 14th)
$50 deposit reserves your spot
*Balance is due on the first day of class
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Workshops
There is a no risk, 7-day period to cancel your registration and receive a full $50 refund for any reason. Participants who cancel their registration after the 7-day grace period forfeit their $50 deposit, but can apply it to a future course.
We reserve the right to cancel 10 days prior to workshop due to insufficient attendance.